7.31.2008

. room made over


i came back and read my own post + the picture, and i felt some type of way. mad that mt space has been cut down but disgusted with myself because i didn't really try to do something with it before. i'm my mind i have an idea of what i want the room to look like but since i can't knock down walls and all that good shit, i have to deal with what i have. so i took some time to rearrange the room and this is as far as i got. I still don't know if i want to paint the walls or add wallpaper so for now i guess this will work.

2 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

ooohh you make clothes... I design shirts. I can't wait to see what designs you put out.

Designer Qui said...

thats wassup. i saw your site. if you need a walking business card in baltimore, i'm your girl!