10.01.2008

.random rambling

they say you can tell when a woman is going through something because she'll change her hair. i am seriously leaning towards cutting my hair to about a inch or 2 under my ears and dying it black. just a thought that is very close to happening. i just feel like i need a change.maybe a 4th tattoo will be thrown in the mix also.

i never really was a club person but i got this sudden "girl, you're only 22" voice in my ear. i've put all my time into my son, doing daycare, and taking personal trips to NY. no me time at all and its starting to take a toll on me. i need to get back on my saturday night bar hopping with my Eshawn and Krystal! hmmm, need some new faces! wanna join me?


i don't know if the prescribed oxycodine had anything to do with it but this sketch came to me in a dream last night. you know how your man's button down shirt sometimes reveal your hips but is long in the front and back? its like that with a yoke top and thin waist belt. it seems like a cute idea... at least i think so!

7 comments:

Jadore-Fashion said...

am cheering for the hair cut, i felt that way 2months ago and went ahead and cut my hair.

ps: thanks for stopping by :)
xoxo

ryder said...

it is a nice idea cause i can actaully miagine myself wearing that.
if you are going trough omething dont cut ur ghair, cut it after.
and club!

Dave Van Buren said...

your drawings all have crazy skinny waists.

Personal time is always important. You need to make time for yourself.

Designer Qui said...

Dave, lol! i swear i tried to draw her with a bigger waist and it just didn't look right!

Designer Qui said...

thanks ladys!

Shauna said...

I am so disowning you. how did I get left out the party night

Taryn said...

i like the sketch :-) nothings wrong with the waist to me lol

but that is so true about the hair thing.. and it is very important to make time for yourself. So do it!