9.25.2008

.unexpected hiatus

after days of having a toothache, i finally took my ass to the dentist. i will fight through pain until i feel like i'm seconds away from death which is a bad thing because i cause myself more damage by doing that. when i was pregnant with my son, he drained most of the calcium out, causing me to have soft finger nails, and weakened my teeth so long story short, i'm in tremendous pain, sore gums, taking oxycodine, and can't open my mouth wide enough to eat solid food! right now i'm living off of nasty ass applesauce, chicken soup, and warm water. i have an appointment to have this taken care of next week but i'm praying that most of the pain will subside before then.

p.s. my 2 yr old son keeps messing with my because he knows i'm in pain! he hit my cheek and laughted so i pinched him and screamed "you play too much punk!" he turns and shouts "what you say" like he is a gangsta or something and runs out the room! lol. it took everything in me not to smile and hurt myself.

4 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

I hope you feel better. you should know that kids are gangsta, especially when they know you can't fight back.

Unknown said...

your son reminds me of my little brothers.. they are 2 and 4 and they both such pieces of works.

HAH.

Paix, Asia Dee

Eb the Celeb said...

I'm like that too.

Will wait until the absolute last brink of almost death before I will go to the doctors if its not for my yearly check up.

and your son is too funny

Taryn said...

ouch :-(( I hope that toothe ache gets taken care of right away. I can't imagine what that pain feels like, but Ive heard some women say that they prefer pregnancy pain over severe toothache pain...sheesh....Your little son sounds like a mischevious one lol.