8.20.2008

.sketch

i'm not fond of this sketch but its kind of growing on me.(please excuse the hair! my son kept moving my arm as i was drawing last night) its a open vest with a shirt that has a draping neckline and ruffled bottom. i have this infatuation with ruffles that is beyond ridiculous! not sure if i'm going to make this. if i do, it will probably be worn once and then collect dust in the dark abyss that is my closet! i am thinking of altering it a little by taking the ruffles off the bottom of the shirt and making it like a dress, giving the vest ruffles around the arm holes, and making the shirt sleeves longer. deep thought its needed on that.

my baby told me i should make myself a girly hoodie. later on tonight i'll probably sketch that out to see what i come up with.


if you were confused about my last post, allow me to detail it a little for you. there is a female who takes it upon herself to "watch" whats going on in my life. it is very annoying. a grown ass woman is taking the time out of her day to visit my blog several times throughout the day from different locations just to see whats going on between my baby and i. who does that? bitch, build a bridge and get over it! we are happy! just shows how much of a life you have.

6 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

I can't get into the ruffles but the vest and shirt look cool... Your drawing needs more a of a waist though.. lol

Designer Qui said...

lol thanks. people seem to be into the whole tutu thing which i am not. so thats my take on it.

i know she is a little on the skinny side. i really do need to come up with some thicker frames!

Unknown said...

what abt a hoodie with ruffles on the hood... that'd be soomething new... like idk if you would see it how I see it though, but... I'm tossing out a idea... something for you to ponder while drawing

SistaSocialite said...

I wish I could draw!! I have soo many ideas in my head, I just can't draw them. I'll just stick to doing the stylist thing lol. That's bomb though!

As far as your #1 fan... be like shawty lo "Big ups to all my haters!"

Eb the Celeb said...

I love the hair!

Taryn said...

girl aint nothing wrong with that sketch lol, the hair is fine. It reminds me of rihanna....