8.24.2008

.the half way point

i had a lot of this fabric and nothing to do with it. i placed it on my sewing table and this idea came to me. an off the shoulders shirt with baggy 3/4 sleeves. i started working on this Thursday night and this is how far i've gotten. there is so much to do but i can't force myself to work on it right now. i still need to hem the bottom, take the seam out of the left sleeve and cut it a little more, and add a wow factor with the red fabric. i am not dead set on using the red. i have so many other colors to choose from but as of right now, i may stick with red.

i shall be back probably the middle of the week or weekend.

5 comments:

brran1 said...

That looks nice Chickie. Why not add a contrasting color to make it pop?

Designer Qui said...

maybe i shall

Taryn said...

you've got skills! I really like that. Its something I would wear. I'm glad you're not like me! I Start a sewing project and never finish it lol

Designer Qui said...

thanks! i'm like that too! i have a lot of things that still need to be completed.

Anonymous said...

wow, I know that this is going to be beautiful