8.14.2008

.fashion week

i'd be lying if i said i wasn't hot about not being able to attend baltimore's fashion week. i knew i wasn't going to be able to be in the show but i at least wanted to go. the only person who was willing to go was Brran but the atl wanted him a little longer. i asked another best est and she said "boo, you're not in it so i'm not going." sucks! i could have gone by myself but some things are best done with friends.

there are very few fashion shows in baltimore so i believe my chances of seeing a nice curvy girl strut my shit has gone out the window. at least until next year. i'm really bummed over this!
i plan to do a mini collection and find a nice photographer for a photo shoot. maybe i'll be back later with a few sketches.

EDITED: 7:43 p.m.

it took for me to miss out on this major opportunity to realize that i need to snap out of this low swagga thing! i mean, for the rest of my life ... i'll have to deal with haters! i'm sure there are a lot of people doubting me as is. with that being said... i'll leave the doubting to my haters! time to get to work! did i mention that i am bummed?!

4 comments:

brran1 said...

I would have gone...if I wasn't 700 miles away. It's all good. We're making up for it next year (along with the Puerto Rican Day Parade, Dominican Day Parade and Labor Day Carnival). We have ALOT of traveling to make up from this summer Chickie.

Have you found any pics or video of the shows yet?

Dave Van Buren said...

I saw the advertising for it and forgot that it was here. I would have went just for the research value. When your in it next year I'll be there =)

Designer Qui said...

aww thanks! even if i not in it, maybe you could go with me!

Taryn said...

yeah, diverse models are important. Hopefully you can have some curvy girls as models.